* A previous lack of focus, preparation, or concern for your education is NOT an extenuating circumstance.
* Normal child birth is NOT an extenuating circumstance.
* Having to work, a change in your work schedule and/or lack of support by your employer/manager is NOT an extenuating circumstance.
* Lack of knowledge about college grading and class withdrawal procedures is NOT an extenuating circumstance.
All of these factors should have been addressed prior to registering for classes.
Student’s Statements & Supporting Documents – REQUIRED – if not attached, appeal will be denied.
* You MUST attach documentation such as medical records, death certificates or obituaries, police reports, divorce decrees, letters from professional counselors or attorneys, court orders signed by a judge, and/or military form DD 214, etc. to support your Basis for Appeal.
* You MUST also explain below how the circumstances have improved in a way that they will NOT affect successful completion of your program of study.
* If your GPA and/or Complete Rate are adequate but you have more than 96 hours, please detail how you accumulated those hours. Examples include: completion of a prior program, change in program of study, etc. Be as detailed as possible.